How to Buy Google Voice Accounts
Google Voice is one of the most popular VoIP services on the market, and for good reason. It’s simple to use and offers a ton of features for free, making it an ideal solution for businesses and individuals alike. However, if you’re looking to take advantage of all the features Google Voice has to offer, you may need to buy an account. In this article, we’ll outline how to buy a Google Voice account and exactly what you need in order to get started. ###
Step 1: Determine if you need a Google Voice Account
Google Voice is a free voice messaging and calling service that lets you keep your phone number and port your current phone number to Google Voice. If you don’t already have a Google account, create one now. Then follow these steps:
1. On your computer, open the Google Voice website.
2. If you already have a Google Voice account, sign in with your username and password. If you don’t have a Google Voice account yet, click Create an Account to create one.
3. In the left column of the homepage, under “Sign in,” click My Account.
4. On the My Account page, under “Voice & Video Calling,” click Add Phone Number to add a new phone number or port an existing phone number to Google Voice.
5. Enter thePhone Number(s) you want to add or port in the provided fields and click Next: Porting Your Current Phone Number to Google Voice.
6. Review the information about your selected number(s), including its regional format and country code (if applicable), and click Finish: Adding Your Phone Number To Google Voice.
7. Verify that your phone number is now listed under “Your numbers in Google Voice” on the My Account page and click Save Changes to save your changes and finish signing in to Google Voice with those settings saved for future use (you won’t need to enter this information again).
Step 2: Create a Google Voice Account
If you don’t have a Google Voice account, create one now. After setting up your account, add the number(s) you want to use with Google Voice.
To purchase Google Voice accounts, open the Google Voice website and sign in. On the Accounts overview page, click on Purchase a new account. Enter your name and email address and click on Buy Now. You will receive an activation code by email. Enter this code in the activation field when prompted to activate your account. Note: If you already have an existing GV number, you can port that number into your new account. To do this, go to Accounts overview page, select your current GV number from the list of numbers, and click on Port this number into my new account. Click on Proceed to complete the process.
Now that you have a Google Voice account and numbers installed, start using them! When you sign in to gmail or google+ (or any other web-based application that accepts phone numbers), type +1 (or long-distance access codes) followed by the telephone number(s) assigned to your Google Voice account…Google will dial these numbers for you automatically!
Step 3: Add Accounts to your Google Account
If you don’t already have a Google account, create one now. If you already have a Google account, sign in to that account. On the left side of the main page, under “Primary Account,” click on “Add an account.”
Type in the name of your new business or service and click on the “create” button. You’ll be asked to supply your business’s information, including its name and contact info. (You can also choose to display ads instead of charging for services.) Click on “Continue” when you’re done.
Click on the “voice & video” tab at the top of your screen and then on “Add a voice account.” You’ll be prompted to enter your business’s phone number. After you do, click on the “create” button next to your number and you’re ready to go!
Now that you’ve added accounts to your Google Account, it’s time to get started setting up your business’s Google Voice profile. Head over to https://voice.google.com/accounts/settings/. There, you’ll find all the important details about how your business uses Google Voice: what numbers are available through Google Voice, how voicemail works, billing information… everything! Make sure you read everything before setting anything up so that everyone involved is familiar with expectations.
Once everything is set up the way you want it, it’s time to activate your accounts and start using Google Voice!
Step 4: Manage Your Accounts
Google Voice is a great way to keep in touch with your loved ones without having to use SMS or phone calls. The service offers a mailbox, voicemail, and call history features, making it perfect for keeping in touch with friends and family.
To start using Google Voice, you’ll first need to create an account. You can do this by visiting the Google Voice website and filling out the required information. After you’ve created your account, you’ll need to set up your voicemail and call history settings. To set up your voicemail, go to Settings > Voicemail and tap on the green button that says ‘Create new voicemail.’ Next, enter your name and number into the corresponding fields and hit the green button that says ‘Set voicemail.’ Finally, choose whether you want your new voicemail to be automatically sent to your phone or if you want to receive a notification when it arrives.
To set up your call history, go to Settings > Call History and tap on the green button that says ‘Create new call history.’ Next, enter the name of person you’re calling (or their contact info if they’re already registered in your Google Contacts) into the field next to their name and hit the green button that says ‘Add call.’ You can now see details about every call made or received from that number – including who called them and when!
Step 5: Use Your Accounts
If you have multiple Google accounts, signing in to the Voice app with one account will let you use it to make calls and send messages with your other Google accounts.
To sign in with a specific Google account:
1. In the Voice app, open the main screen.
2. Near the top left, under “People,” click on the name of the person you want to call or message.
3. Under “Google Account,” select “Sign in.”
4. If prompted, enter your Google password and then click OK.
5. If you don’t have a default phone number associated with a Google account, enter it now and click Next.
6. If you’re prompted to add a phone number, enter its number and click Add (+).
7. Click Confirm settings to save your changes and return to the main screen of the Voice app.
Now that you’re signed in with your specific Google account, all calls and messages will come from that account instead of from your primary phone number or any other connected accounts that may be linked to that account (like Gmail or YouTube).